Third pair of scott shoes coming back like this. (Taken with Instagram at Element Multisport)
- loatheofmisery reblogged this from hm7
- liuwencheng likes this
- hm7 reblogged this from hanspants
- hanspants reblogged this from rideyourbike
- callandoepel likes this
- angryveganbikenerd said: Scott bikes are amazing. Their shoes are good, but the soles are a little “soft” for sure
- mixmezzclah likes this
- coffeeslot said: That should be a product safety recall. How are you meant to clip out if the sole if your shoe suddenly becomes articulated? If Scott don’t take responsibility you should throw the broken ones at your rep the next time they walk through the door.
- thebicyclesblog said: Sidi all day
- twodigits said: we sold scott at the store I used to work at. I felt their products, and even most of their bikes were lackluster compared to other companies around. agreed?
- rideyourbike posted this