2012 GEAR GUIDE: VAR CHAINRING BOLT TOOL
Everyone knows that gear changes are a must during a day full of track racing. We’ve been racing with bloody knuckles for so long, I can’t believe that I’ve never seen a tool like this before. This chainring bolt tool from VAR Tools is the perfect thing to help with those quick gear swaps on the infield.
There are two different versions available — the PE-35200 is the classic version and the PE-35500 is the new version which can switch between a Campy Torx head and a traditional allen key head. Since the VAR Tools website is in French, the real trick is figuring out how to order one of these things but you can take a gander at their catalog in English.
Photos taken by Cycling WMD.
that’s pretty cool.
Posted 2 years ago. .
- crowemagnon reblogged this from straightblacknosugar and added:
- straightblacknosugar reblogged this from jonxmack and added:
- shutuplegs likes this
- nohetero likes this
- swngdsh reblogged this from rideyourbike
- richwalknz likes this
- dcycledesign reblogged this from rideyourbike and added:
- i-d-k-m likes this
- bikeinmylife reblogged this from rideyourbike
- pandita510 reblogged this from rideyourbike and added:
- carlosguizar likes this
- bensjamin reblogged this from rideyourbike
- pedal-faster likes this
- echanplus reblogged this from rideyourbike
- epicstratton likes this
- vintageriders likes this
- medisonman likes this
- unirukou reblogged this from rideyourbike and added:
- bensjamin likes this
- kislebowszky likes this
- manonthemoon84 likes this
- utmost84 likes this
- ilovezima likes this
- jonxmack reblogged this from ridetheblackline
- rideyourbike reblogged this from ridetheblackline and added:
- ridetheblackline posted this